Hey hey! I have been so busy over the week/weekend. I had more family come into town and visit and things have been picking up at work. I hope everyone had an awesome Fourth of July with fam and friends🎆 I love fireworks! I could watch them forever and ever. I’m sorry I’ve been a little out of touch.. I always love coming back to my blog and seeing all you awesome bloggers commenting sweet things on my page and I love reading everyone’s posts! I’m almost to 300 followers! I’m stoked to be apart of this community and share my blogs with you all. I seriously don’t know what I’d do without y’all! Not much has been going on in my personal life but I’m definitely a busy girl. Managing the store, part-time blogging, keeping a social life, binge watching Netflix (shameless), long distance relationships..you can say I have my hands tied some times.
Today though I wanted to share my #1 subscription service I caved in & joined about a year ago. FabFitFun. I love the concept of this company and I have got 3 boxes so far and so far have loved every one. I have found many great favorite brands out of this service. It’s so fun getting the box each month and not knowing what the heck you get. This month’s is the Summer 2017 box and It’s so awesome. I’m going to share with you what I got! Also I might add some past things I have got that I’m loving! (scroll down for that)
FabFitFun Summer 2017 Box goodies: I still have yet to try these products by the way but you will definitely run into brands you haven’t heard of so keep reading (:
- vital proteins- marine collagen (I’m kind of scared to try this one out). It’s one ingredient and can you guess what that ingredient is?? I’ll give you one hint. MARINE…. but on the bright side it’s very good for you. Here are a few words from them.. after reading that I think I have to try it..right? It has great reviews. I’ll just need to figure out what to use it in!
Vital Proteins Marine Collagen is made from the scales of fresh Non-GMO Project verified wild-caught snapper and are highly bio-available, digestible and soluble in cold water.
- Beneficial: Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, stronger nails, joint health, and bone healthActive
- Amino Acids: A great source of the amino acid proline and glycine, which helps promote healthy immune, digestive, and central nervous systems
- Bioavailable: Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits
2. Traveler accessories- One is a wallet and says “Hands Off” haaha, and the other is a passport/money holder and says “On The Road Again” you can find these both here- https://www.understatedleather.com/products/on-the-road-again-travel-set
3. Kris Nations mystic bar necklace. The creation behind this is cool. Each gem was hand cut by craftsmen in India and have a positive meaning. I was sent the blue one and it promotes balance, discovery, and confidence. I think it’s really pretty and the packaging is adorable! wear this on it’s own or with other necklaces or chokers for a chic look.
4. Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate. I was just the other day hassling about my eyes having bags and looking dull. Thank you fff. I’m excited to try this for sure. Although it has iffy reviews I think I want to try it for myself to see. It has organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids to hydrate super! I’m excited. I want to tag both the brands site and Ulta. I know you can find this there. I have ran across it before but never bought. This is my sign lol ..http://www.ulta.com/smoothing-eye-concentrate?productId=xlsImpprod3970071
5. Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ (Face). I need a good sunscreen in my routine. Esp. now that it’s reaching 92 degrees sometimes. I have never heard of this brand but willing to try it out. Nothing is more important than protecting our skin in this season! http://www.aveneusa.com/skin-care/sun-care/ultra-light-hydrating-sunscreen-lotion-spf-50
6. way of will post training massage oil. I don’t know anything about this oil but glad it’s very different than anything I have tried before. I would not pick this out for myself but it does sound lovely. Here is a few words from them- WILL Soothe and Cool Post-Training Massage Oil provides a soothing and cooling sensation to affected areas. A base of sweet almond, apricot kernel oil and jojoba oil helps the skin retain moisture, soothe irritation and improve the protective barrier function of the skin. Sounds good to me lets try!
7. BKR A glass water bottle. Super cute to add to my collection of a billion water bottles but I don’t really see myself using this, but I could surprise myself. It is pretty. I find it funny that the name of my particular one I got is named Romeo. haha. I do love the size of this water bottle so that might come in handy.
8. Ruana This scarf/ shawl is a big deal right now. Everyone is wearing it I see. I’m glad it was sent in my box. It puts me out of my comfort zone a little because I would never pick something out like this for myself, but It will be a great accessory for the beach or cruising. You can wear it many different ways and it is super cute.
9. Last but not least.. Cargo Cosmetics. Again, another brand I haven’t heard of. This one I’m sad about because it broke in shipping. It was a picture perfect highlighter in bronze and it looks so pretty but I dread opening it because it goes everywhere! I will have to contact them for a replacement!
That’s all for goodies from FFF. I know this was a rather long post but I really love seeing and hearing about all of these brands popping up. It makes me happy to show recognition to them and possibly be a future customer and I hope you found something you want to try out of this post. For those still reading lol my nails are AWESOME! longer than ever and still going strong if you have no idea what I’m talking about here is one of my last posts about it https://cassiemorganm.wordpress.com/2017/06/29/a-new-healthier-way-to-get-your-nails-done/
Last years box: I loved the karuna face masks. I got 5 in one box and I recently just ran out. They are so hydrating and cold and wonderful. Also the hair skin and nails gummies were wonderful. I’ve finished those and I’m using something different now, but I might go back to these soon! I use my beach please bag always! It’s so handy and cute so I love that a lot. One more thing.. I love my sand cloud towel. I’ve used it at the beach multiple times it’s thin and easy to lay out and chill plus it’s cute also. The other products I am not loving and still have but I did find quite a few that I do like. Will you try out FabFitFun ever? I think it’s worth it!
Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a fabulous Friday & weekend!